Many of our products carry a manufacturers warranty. Topline Aerials & Cables advises customers to comply with manufacturers warranty requirements and conditions which usually appear on packaging and/or warranty card. Topline Aerials & Cables Pty Ltd does not accept products returned which are the result of a change of mind purchase or are damaged or have been misused. Topline Aerials & cables Pty Ltd will accept products being returnd for reasons related to manufacturing faults, product malfunctions or product failure. If you need to return a product to our warehouse for exchange or replacement, please follow these simple steps:
1. Contact our Warehouse for advice and return instructions. You will be asked for:
2. Carefulypack the product being returned to avoid damage which may occur in transit. Where possible, use the original packaging boxes.
3. Enclose a completed Product Return Form (available by email)
4. Address the packages to:
The Returns Department, Topline Aerials & Cables Pty Ltd
237 Maitland Rd
Mayfield NSW 2304
5. Clearly write the Product Return Number supplied by Topline Aerials & cables Pty Ltd Warehouse on the outside of the packaging.
6. Be sure to follow any special instructions given to you by our warehouse.